I may have used the same title for a post last year, but there is no other way to describe the atmosphere at the Frankfurt Book Fair. This year is no exception. Literary Rapture is currently in the Literary Agent Centre (we use British spellings here) through Wednesday, and then we will be returning to our homeland away from home, Hall 8.
As the agents trickle into the center, I had some time to peruse the Event Catalogue, which is extensive. This year, there are plenty of digital events in English this year, which you all should check out:
- Google Book Search, various presentations throughout the week in Hall 4.2, Forum Innovation
- E-books in the Arab World: Thursday, 10 – 11:15 in Hall 5.0, D901
- Digital Asset Management with Ingram Digital: Thursday, 10:45 – 11:15, Hall 4.2, Forum Innovation
- Digital Lunch on the .epub format: Thursday, 12 Noon, Hall 4.C, Room Alliance
- Digital Lunch, StartWithXML: Friday, 12 Noon, Hall 4.2, Room Brillanz
- E-book Market Development: Friday, 2 pm, Hall 4.2, Forum Innovation
Check back for more updates and Fair fever!